Friday, January 8, 2010

ZOMG. I'M MOVING.

and i couldn't be happier. we FINALLY found a place to rent while we wait for our house here to sell, so i gave my two weeks to my work this morning. like, i get to move and live with my husband and i don't have to be a single mommy for more than two weeks .

but at the same time, i do feel a little, tiny, itty bitty twinge of sadness. we are leaving our first home. i will miss it.

but happiness definately wins that battle. a bigger town, with a pediatrician, and a walmart, and a place to make friends. a better school system for DD. a college, so i can get my degree. i'm ready.

i have two weeks. all those boxes are going to come in handy.

::runs around screaming::

i HATE packing.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo happy for you....although a bit sad cuz I am coming up your way next month.

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete