Friday, October 16, 2009

blog attempt #4523428978

hopefully this time is doesn't end with me forgetting, and apologizing, and then forgetting some more. i got the really easy halloween header do-hickey, a bunch of crap i want to talk about, and some pictures i can show you. as the title suggests, i have a finger in every pie. now, while you sit there are picture me with my finger in apples, cherries, blueberries, and crust everywhere, let me tell you what i really meant. i have some hardcore ADD when it comes to keeping myself entertained. i am in the process of learning photography, how to knit, quilt... i need to reteach myself to crochet, because the huz has to have a CERTAIN hat... and i like to cook, so i am constantling tinkering (read:blowing shit up) in the kitchen. sometimes, i have success... other times i end up ripping up/ screaming at/ throwing away whatever i was doing. it's expensive, this inability to do just one thing. i'm a new mommy, so that adds to the chaos. we are in the midst of trying to sell our house... don't even get me started there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment